Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2.46 the one with a fun night game (and a list!)

A lot has happened since last I wrote... Two days is far too long to not record what has happened and unfortunately I lose too much when I stick to this frequency.

Previously in this space I mentioned my car troubles... and I sadly do not have any updates on that front.

In the last 2 days...(in no particular order)

I have felt ill... and started to fell better.

I have been on a trail ride

I have gone canoeing down a river

I have played more ice cream ultimate and won! (go staff team)

I have realized that in 3 weeks this will be over...

I have talked with friends and comrades, learned things about myself and aquired new things to ponder and examine

I have felt myself a failure

I have seen myself a success.

I have hurt for the loss of another member of our team

I have played mission impossible and been allowed to sit on top of a building and shine a spotlight at people

I have decided to end this list and go to bed.

No comments: