Friday, June 14, 2013

Y2, Day 13. The one where goodbyes happen and home is redefined.

The afternoon up at beartrap was a blast! I got to help a host of small kids shoot BB guns and just overall had a blast working beside a few folks that haven't been able to get out to camp in the last few years.

Last night went very well (or so I've been told). I felt more rambling and off-topic than I had all week and I just felt like I was just making noise in front of a crowd (like a resounding gong perhaps?) and I got a lot of positive feedback. I can only assume two possibilities... that folks are very encouraging at camp, or that I might have stumbled onto something decent.

We pulled up roots this morning and rolled home to haven this afternoon... a flat tire and a few hours later we arrived home and I dug into my to-do list for directing.

To that end I'll update again later

No comments: