Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 54. Sunday is a fun day?

Sunday morning began with the perhaps unwise decision to attend the early service at church (one we were only 10 minutes late for). I say unwise because it seemed logical that I could take a nap after church and before training (I did get one but it was only about 7 minutes).

After church we moved the heaviest television imaginable... Consider the character of atlas if you would... now replace the world with a television. That was this TV. After shifting the earth under the TV (it was easier than moving that stupid thing) we went to pizza! [take a wild guess who picked the place :)] From pizza we went and moved a refreshingly light couch to the same place as the TV... The crazy heavy tv that will make a fantastic door barricade should the zombies come.

From there it was back to camp for staff prayer and the beginning of another round of training. (which went fairly well). I don't know everyone's names this week... but I only lost my sanity once during the process, and it was quickly relocated.

After training it was sleepytime! yaay sleepytime! and thus began monday.

-Nick

No comments: