Monday, June 16, 2014

3.13 the day of firsts

Today was the first day with campers living here. The first day I was rappelling crew instead of a wrangler. The first day I led night games for the summer. And in all cases it was a successful day.

We've got a fairly challenging group of kids this week in many ways. A handful of em are a bit hard to manage and many others are just hyper and push us because we're not into our stride yet. Pray that we can rise to the challenges.

It was a great day though. I hurt in peculiar places from hard work at things I don't do often, but it was fun and fulfilling.

However tomorrow is lake day (due to weather it was moved up to Tuesday) and I need my sleep.

-Nick
P.s. thank you from the depths of my soul for all of the support and encouragement yesterday, it was very powerful.

No comments: