Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The one in a bottle.




The following is a mysterious blog post that arrived via bottle. It should serve as evidence that I am in fact not-dead. You can blame the timeliness of its arrival on ocean currents and various other fancy things that make it sound less like I didn't get to it until now.

On the road again! ish... I'm currently in a town name Beatrice. why would I be in a town where they abuse rice you might ask? well... you sit right there and I'll tell you. I'm here because... I am here!

Actually I'm here because a friend of mine grew up here and decided that she was going to come see her family on this long weekend, and naturally being the social butterfly that she is she roped a few of us into going with her. (and me being the crazy person that I am I said sure! why not!)

Long story short we got here and participated in such wild and crazy activities like... nap-time! and watching the red green show! also walking around parks, eating Chinese food, and gobs (or at least smackarels) of good conversations.

It was a great weekend, very restful and encouraging. I only wish it had lasted a bit longer... *insert ominous foreshadowing music* but that is a different blog post indeed.


No comments: