Monday, August 26, 2013

The one where I'm going to bed before midnight! (just barely)


If you aint' got nothing good to write, don't write nothing at all?


The advantage and disadvantage of not having an AC unit in my room is that I can't really go to bed before the sun has been down a few hours... which is good because thanks to having lots of good friends and adjusting to new schedules I've been having lots of late nights.

I don't really have much else that I'm ready to put on the Interwebs for everyone to see. Suffice it to say that my mind is a fickle thing and there are few things that mess with it more than being tired. Hope this finds you all well and that you're not too disappointed by the lack of content.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wise friend once told me that occasionally a filler post is what is needed in this blogging habit. Glad to read your filler, even if the content is deliberately vague. I miss seeing you every day; your blogging helps.

Anonymous said...

Aw. Gotta love Thumper...
Here's hoping the weather lets up soon so sleep will not elude you for too long. Takes time to settle in to new routines. Give it time. Drink lots of water. Don't drink too much caffeine.
That's some motherly nagging so you won't feel too "out there in a strange new world".
Love you!!
Mum